test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 5/2/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    So I'm hoping that with the additions to the contents of the Phoenix Pack, it means we will be getting a Phoenix event Soon™? :)
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Magic 8-Ball says...
    *shakes Magic 8-Ball*
    Maybe.

I think so considering they mentioned changes to the Phoenix Box, which would look out of place if we weren't getting one soon to showcase said changes.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    A bit disappointed that the Agony Phaser Energy Torpedo didn't make it in to the Pheonix Pack, as it's only a few days before it hits the 1 year mark on it (1 year seemed to be roughly the cut-off time when the Pack was updated more frequently).

I'm happy to get I.S.S. Stadi Admiralty cards, though. Got the rest for the most part.
  • dkeith2011dkeith2011 Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    Glad to see some new Phoenix items.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,442 Arc User
    Thanks for the patch notes and the latest additions to the Phoenix Box!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • brijazrabrijazra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you for the stack size boost for lock boxes! That was long overdue. Thank you! Thank you!

What are the odds that we can possibly look forward to increases in stack sizes of things like hyposprays, energy cells, shield boosts, batteries, regenerators, and ship repair items, to send those up to like 100 or higher?
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    brijazra wrote: »
    Thank you for the stack size boost for lock boxes! That was long overdue. Thank you! Thank you!

What are the odds that we can possibly look forward to increases in stack sizes of things like hyposprays, energy cells, shield boosts, batteries, regenerators, and ship repair items, to send those up to like 100 or higher?

I second that on the lock boxes!
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Now I can save some space in my inventory/banks :)
  • jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    • Resolved an issue that prevented engineers who were Romulan, Dominion, Discovery, or TOS captains from using the console necessary to complete the accolade, "Facility 4028" accolade "Hologram Master".

I discovered an issue that caused this fix not to function, and have replicated the work to try to send the fix through our build process again. You should expect this not to work yet.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jheinig wrote: »
    • Resolved an issue that prevented engineers who were Romulan, Dominion, Discovery, or TOS captains from using the console necessary to complete the accolade, "Facility 4028" accolade "Hologram Master".

I discovered an issue that caused this fix not to function, and have replicated the work to try to send the fix through our build process again. You should expect this not to work yet.
    Thank you for letting us know. :)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The addition of the rinkydink carrier to the phoenix box makes me think that console players will indeed get shafted out of another event ship account unlock.
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was causing the tooltip on a disabled Landing Page ad to display incorrect information.

Contrary to what Kael said, the landing page still appears on each character, not once per account.

https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/comment/13365511/#Comment_13365511
    Hey folks, we'll be making some changes to the landing page in an upcoming update - it was intended to only appear once per account, not once per character.

Holodeck ticket 4,798,939: "Welcome Back" screen appears on each login (not only the first)
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    I.S.S. Stadi (Admiralty Ship)

Been waiting on this. :smiley:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    frtoaster wrote: »
    Resolved an issue that was causing the tooltip on a disabled Landing Page ad to display incorrect information.

Contrary to what Kael said, the landing page still appears on each character, not once per account.

https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/comment/13365511/#Comment_13365511
    Hey folks, we'll be making some changes to the landing page in an upcoming update - it was intended to only appear once per account, not once per character.

Holodeck ticket 4,798,939: "Welcome Back" screen appears on each login (not only the first)

Well, nearly each character. On rare occasions, you get lucky and it doesn't pop up on one. The positions of the ads in the upper and lower panes on each side is no longer fixed, so you have a very good chance of them being in a different configuration for each character than they were the last time, which triggers the "Show when a change has occurred since last login" flag to trigger, or at least that's what I assume has been happening.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • rannsakrannsak Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So just to confirm, people who bought the new ships when they thought they were getting frigates are receiving no compensation?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,997 Arc User
    rannsak wrote: »
    So just to confirm, people who bought the new ships when they thought they were getting frigates are receiving no compensation?

It was a typo. So why should there be any form of compensation? It was explained in Ten Forward Weekly.

@baddmoonrizin Might want to mod this post out.
  • rannsakrannsak Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
This discussion has been closed.