test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Operation Riposte suggestion: Missile Count = Correction.

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
Hi, I would like to have a missile count added. How many was destroy or not. I don't what to know how many will be launch just how successful I was on shooting them down. Something like this.

Total Missiles Launched:
Total Missiles Intercepted
:
Post edited by whiteknight1x on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    I thought the name of the TFO was Operation Riposte and not Peril Over Pahvo or does the Peril over Pahvo TFO have missiles as well?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I thought the name of the TFO was Operation Riposte and not Peril Over Pahvo or does the Peril over Pahvo TFO have missiles as well?

You are correct Peril doesn't have missiles. I think on Riposte there is a missile count.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,247 Arc User

Peril over Pahvo, was the "Swarm" reskin, no missiles there as far as I can remember. there's about 20 missiles and you can tell how good you're at shotting them down as a transport gets 2 shotted by the missiles, so if you're loosing transports left and right you're doing poorly and if you're not loosing transports you're doing well.
  • whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Sorry, I got the TFO mission name wrong. I have corrected it.
  • whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

You are correct Peril doesn't have missiles. I think on Riposte there is a missile count.

First, you are correct I meant Operation Riposte and there is no missile count.

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,247 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

First, you are correct I meant Operation Riposte and there is no missile count.

Indeed no missile count just the contact saying "that's last of the missiles" once you've destroyed them all (and informing when missiles are launched)