test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Add Captain's Table location to Transwarp List, remove gas clouds

Hi Dev Team!

Any chance we could get the Captains Table added to the Transwarp list in Sector Space (for those who have access). This would simulate our Captains entering a door on the ship while in space. This would make the Captain's Table a lot more useful (and used) and those obnoxious 'gas clouds' could finally be removed from Earth orbit and Qo'nos.

Thanks!

Comments

• crash490rcrash490r Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Hi Dev Team!

Any chance we could get the Captains Table added to the Transwarp list in Sector Space (for those who have access). This would simulate our Captains entering a door on the ship while in space. This would make the Captain's Table a lot more useful (and used) and those obnoxious 'gas clouds' could finally be removed from Earth orbit and Qo'nos.

Thanks!

Second.

LTS Since 2012
    do1ao9.jpg
  • elvnswordselvnswords Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    I think it could work as a separate click power as well on ground, especially if it could return you after to where you had been. Literally stepping through a door for that moment's respite the Table is supposed to grant.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Hi Dev Team!

Thanks!

They are not gas clouds, it is called a nebula. If you move towards it there is a name for the nebula. The nebula is the access point to the Captain's Table (you already know this). Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I could get behind this if there was any reason at all to actually visit the Captains table. I was so excited to go there when I bought my LTS...and I've never been back.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • crash490rcrash490r Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    arionisa wrote: »
    I could get behind this if there was any reason at all to actually visit the Captains table. I was so excited to go there when I bought my LTS...and I've never been back.

There's no real incentive to use the Table over any other hub, so it mostly isn't used.

Now it's just this deserted area where I can take screenshots in peace. Still nice, but I would trade that for a veteran hub that's actually used.
    LTS Since 2012
    do1ao9.jpg