test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Tholian Carrier hull out of scale & Bird of Prey hull out of scale

the123kid0the123kid0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The name of the character on the test server that is having the problem is test@the123kid

Ok, there are 2 problems that I found. I just made a new character a Federation Liberated Borg on the tribble test server who is level 2. I gave myself the new T6 Tholian Jorogumo Carrier to see what it was like. I skipped the first mission and started the mission Stranded in Space. I got all the way through the mission up to the battle with the Klingon's and found that their hull was WAY OFF. I moused over my hull to see what it was and found my hull to be off as well. I looked at the stats of my ship and found that my hull was at 79,158 and my shields are at 5,568.

The Klingon Birds of Prey were my level, and their hull was at 10,002,016. Their weapons are doing level 2 damage. The Orb weaver pets hull was 4,608. The Damage they were doing was also at level 2.

(Well I just set the difficulty to elite to see what would happen with Birds of Prey and their hull went from 10,002,016 to 15,370,445, at level 2.)

I have 3 screen shots. ( I hope the pics show up. Its my first time posting.)

https://imgur.com/a/nAO4tOn

1 of the hull of the carrier and pets hull.
2 is the bird of prey hull on the normal difficulty.
3 is the bird of prey hull at the elite difficulty.

I hope that this is of some help to the devs.

Thanks,
Danny

Here is some of the combat log before setting to Elite Difficulty.

B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 9 (11) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 1 (12) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 9 (11) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 1 (12) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 11 (12) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 1 (13) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 58 (118) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 13 (71) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 35 (82) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 43 (60) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 22 (44) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 87 (71) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 3 (7) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 147 (74) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
Your Tetryon Array deals 212 (102) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 0 Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 13 (15) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 2 (16) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 0 Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 66 (115) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 13 (81) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 3 (6) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.

This is the combat log after setting it to Elite Difficulty.

[Combat (Self)] Your Phased Tetryon Dual Beam Bank - Fire at Will I deals 70 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Array deals 93 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 0 Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
[Combat (Other)] Tholian Mesh Weaver deals 0 ApplyPower to B'rel Bird-of-Prey with Tetryon Dual Beam Bank - Fire at Will I.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 14 (15) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 2 (17) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 0 Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
[Combat (Other)] Tholian Mesh Weaver deals 0 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey with Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 15 (17) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 2 (19) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
[Combat (Other)] Tholian Mesh Weaver deals 0 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey with Tetryon Array.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 74 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Disruptor Turret gives 15 (17) to Tholian Mesh Weaver's Shields.
[Combat (Other)] B'rel Bird-of-Prey deals 2 (19) Disruptor Damage to Tholian Mesh Weaver with Disruptor Turret.
[Combat (Other)] Tholian Mesh Weaver deals 0 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey with Phased Tetryon Dual Beam Bank - Fire at Will I.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 77 (59) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 32 (46) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 5 (39) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 46 (66) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 7 (56) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 109 (69) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Array deals 153 (97) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 91 (58) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I gives 17 (24) to B'rel Bird-of-Prey's Shields.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 36 (47) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
[Combat (Other)] Tholian Mesh Weaver deals 0 Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey with Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I.
[Combat (Self)] Your Tetryon Beam Array - Fire at Will I deals 140 (89) Tetryon Damage to B'rel Bird-of-Prey
Post edited by the123kid0 on