test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Light Cruiser/Centaur Bug

Hello all,

So I believe I found a bug on the Xbox One version of the game. I filed a report with support and they advised I post here in the forums. So the issue I encountered was with the Centaur outfit for the Light Cruiser Tier 1. I bought it to see if I would like the ship and I've made my mind up that I definitely do, enough to buy the Tier 6. However as can be guessed by the title of this post, I encountered a bug while accessing the outfit menu for the ship. I was unable to equip and save the Centaur saucer as when I saved a pop up would state 'outfit is invalid' or similar phrase and sure enough, the saucer wasn't equipped when I exited the menu. Another issue is parts and skins becoming stuck on the ship and them being unable to be changed unless the outfit menu is closed and reopened constantly. I find this quite frustrating but understand that bugs are natural. I wanted to share in hopes that this could be fixed. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks 👍

Edit: originally posted this in wrong category because I'm an idiot. Sorry about that 😂
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    @baddmoonrizin Please move this thread to proper section of the forums. Thanks. :)

P.S. Just realized it is a duplicate. In that case just delete this thread for the user. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.