test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swarm TFO is STILL bugged

accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
Couldn't advance past the first round. Mission tracker says to defeat remaining Hur'q ships...and there are NONE to be found ANYWHERE. Only option is to leave...and OF COURSE I was penalized for leaving early. Seriously...this bug is ANCIENT now. I'd be willing to bet that if this bug were costing Cryptic money, it'd have been fixed almost immediately...

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    No it isn't bugged. Well it is of sorts. Sometimes some of the frigates get stuck on the satellites just need to get in the right spot to fire at them. It only happens extremely rarely though.
  • alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    No it isn't bugged. Well it is of sorts. Sometimes some of the frigates get stuck on the satellites just need to get in the right spot to fire at them. It only happens extremely rarely though.

I would still call that a bug. They need to fix that, so it doesn't happen. I have experienced this problem a couple of times, never found a frigate stuck in the satellites when it happened.
  • accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

I would still call that a bug. They need to fix that, so it doesn't happen. I have experienced this problem a couple of times, never found a frigate stuck in the satellites when it happened.

Exactly, I would also very much call that a bug. It JUST happened again.