test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trilithium tricobalt torpedo launcher doesnt fire most of the time

zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
Im using the set from "beyond the nexus" and the torpedo is one of the items. Its a great set. Sadly the torpedo only works every few minutes instead of every 30 seconds. Its supposed to have 30 seconds cooldown. If fired automatically it mostly works fine. If fired with high yield buff it doesnt fire most of the time.

I observed it in "peril over pahvo" for the duration of the event with two chars. The terrans dont have a "fire at will" ability yet they shot down the torpedo with some small laser while firing at a different target. The high yield buff hides the cooldown on the torpedo icon, which makes it impossible to tell when the cooldown is over, and it either
- doesnt fire and the buff counter counts down
- doesnt fire even tho the torpedo hasnt been fired in the last 30 seconds.
- doesnt fire and goes on cooldown
- doesnt fire even without a torpedo buff currently active and the target perfectly in line of fire
- fires and vanishes instantly or at least goes on cooldown but the projectice isnt visible so I assume it fired

Its a great ability. It does great damage for someone like me who is just starting to upgrade gear from MK XII. But when its this bugged it doesnt matter what level it is when it doesnt fire most of the time.

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    The shared cooldown is broken as well it has gone back to 15seconds when it should not be and its linked into mines so you cannot effectively use a Tricobalt build. It is currently impossible to fit and use more then 2 Tricobalt torpedoes and/or mines.
  • zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Its not the main damage in my build. It probably would be if I could fire it properly and damage several enemies with the big hit that creates an anomaly for additional damage. But it doesnt work most of the time. I just keep it for the set bonus and as an aft torp. My main damage is from something else.