test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought token pack to complete parvo event and got no jacket

sardukar666666sardukar666666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Bought token pack from Cstore.
Completed peril over parvo for the jacket.
Got no jacket.
No tailor unlock.
Not in reclaim menu.
Not anywhere.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Did you do the Pahvo Event and go to the project tab in the Reputation tab and put in the event currency for all the 14 days or from the token pack? You do not get the jacket if you play it just once. Also, did you log back out and then back in after you did it? On your first character you would have it and would not be able to reclaim it on them unless you claim and delete, it would be able to be reclaimed on your other characters. It should be in one of the Reclaim menus if you did it correctly. Also, it might be in your overflow bag, you might have a lot of stuff in your inventory or DOFFs in your DOFF tab this can cause the problem or might just have a lot of lag and has not registered yet. If you did everything correctly and it did not unlock the outfit, then send an email to support mentioning your problem in detail. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sardukar666666sardukar666666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I did the parvo event approx 6 times and placed the tokens in the peril over parvo event project. Unsure if i would be able to get all 14 i BOUGHT the token pack from cstore and applied the tokens to the parvo project and completed the project i then opened the what i was given and recieved dil and epic upgrade tech. I DID not recieve a jacket, no jacket as a useable item, no jacket unlocks in tailor, no jacket in ANY reclaim menu. The Event still shows in my project for completion again i can do the event project again if i had time for the same original items. Inventory is NOT full
    This is beyond frustrating....SUPPORT TOLD ME TO POST ON THIS FORUM via link they provided.
    I paid money for a pack of tokens and applied the tokens to the event project and did not get what was advertised by using these tokens. I cant even get a refund i just get told to go away and post on a forum. The project shows that it can be completed again by me for the jacket but i cant buy another token pack to do it because cstore shows i already purchased the token pack.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Is the Box the Outfit comes in...is it in your Overflow Bag???
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Is the Box the Outfit comes in...is it in your Overflow Bag???

No not in my overflow. Not anywhere.

With the tokens left over from COMPLETING the event....i just manage to complete the event AGAIN and i now have the jacket.

I just paid money to not grind an event and STILL had to grind the event.

Support is a joke.

No offense intended to community that answered this post but your doing unpaid work, i was directed here by support expecting help from people that work for the game company.

As much as i like this game im now a non paying player.

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Support is: you better hope another player knows or remembers a work around for it from the last time it happened.

And because knowledgeable players are being locked out of the forums...support may as well send you over to STO Reddit to ask, not the official game forums.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • truckie011#3418 truckie011 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    This is beyond frustrating....SUPPORT TOLD ME TO POST ON THIS FORUM via link they provided.
    I paid money for a pack of tokens and applied the tokens to the event project and did not get what was advertised by using these tokens. I cant even get a refund i just get told to go away and post on a forum. The project shows that it can be completed again by me for the jacket but i cant buy another token pack to do it because cstore shows i already purchased the token pack.

I bought a mega legacy bundle, for all three factions. It included T6 ships for each, as well as upgrades along the way of getting the T6. Which I never got access to any of them. Except the Romulan one, gave the Scorpion fighter. Where the Federation didn't get the Delta Flyer. Or the Klingon little fighter.

I've been trying for a month to get it resolved.

I feel like a sucker for spending so much on a bunch of digital pixels, then not getting access to them. With no real way of getting the issue resolved.

Good luck. Perhaps you'll end up chalking it up to a _lesson learned_ and not waist more money with an outfit that can careless about TRIBBLE their customers over.

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    The Jacket can be found in the dil store reclaim tab once the project is completed.
    1xe027q.png