test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Active and old fleet looking for organised armada

n3bri0s#5764 n3bri0s Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Hello,
our fleet is currently looking for active armada. Here are informations about our fleet:
Fleet level: 50
Amount of members: 500
Fleet established: 2012
Average number of online players: 15

We are active fleet. We are doing inactive player purge every month, keeping fleet members informed about all ingame events, helping our members with learning the game, reward players for their contribution to fleet.
What we seek is an active armada, that has level at least 650 (or at least 600) and higher, is organised and uses discord. No dead armada with half empty slots and level around 200. We are fine with gamma slot. We had enough of dead armadas, and we want to finally settle in active and working armada.

In return, I can promise a fleet, that is actively recruiting players and growing.

If you have a room for our fleet in your armada, and your armada does fill the requirement, please contact me here in PM.

Comments

• marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Greetings and salutations,

The 44th Fleet Armada has a Gamma position opening in the next few days - one of our Gamma fleets is starting their own armada - if interested, feel free to contact me here, in-game or via our discord. Check out our Armada page at https://startrek.44thfleet.com/armada/44-fed-arm/

Cheers
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.