test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'hadar Vanguard vanity

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User

I would love to see a new slot added to all Vanguard ships. In the slot you would be able to put any shuttle or fighter you have in inventory, and it would change the look of your vanguard fighters/wingmen to match. And included Cryptic could release a non stat version for bug ships, being the mainstay of the Jem'hadar fleets.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Recommended viewing?
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Does not the vanity shield from the t6 reputation does that? ( Not the pet part, of course)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Does not the vanity shield from the t6 reputation does that? ( Not the pet part, of course)

Yea... he's talking about the Vanguard Wingmen and having the ability to choose what to make them look like.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.