test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

StarSwordC's unfinished missions

So, apart from my sole published mission "Bait and Switch", I had three projects in the pipeline I was working on off and on when the sunset was announced. I decided to go ahead and publish them despite their woefully incomplete state.

Please go ahead, play and review. All are written for Feds, although I was working on including Romulan dialogue options in "Emendatio Erratarum Veterum" and Cardassian options in "The Hydra's Head".
  • Bait and Switch, Part II (ST-HUJ8TR2HG): Continuation of the original B&S.
  • Emendatio Erratarum Veterum (ST-HEXDUWK8P): Standalone Delta Rising AU fic where you tangle with the Borg, and an anti-Federation, anti-Borg coalition of Delta Quadrant states, while uncovering the ugly truth of Federation hero Kathryn Janeway's deeds in the Delta Quadrant. Basically, Starfleet Command covered up what Janeway did in "Scorpion" to protect the reputations of the (now long-retired) admirals who had talked her up as a brave hero.
  • The Hydra's Head (ST-HRAKCRBBK): Starfleet got distracted by adventurism in the Delta Quadrant, giving threats closer to home time an opportunity to regroup. Specifically, with Gul Torc Madred captured in "The Long Night", a much nastier fellow named Kerim Morag rose to the top of the True Way and launched a full-scale war against the Cardassian Union, declaring himself the Supreme Legate of the Third Cardassian Empire.
    (Basically, it's the early part of the war with Da'ish IN SPACE!)

I'm going to go through each of them, film them, and upload the videos to my YouTube channel, "StarSword C".
"Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
— Sabaton, "Great War"
VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    It's come to my attention that a trigger set on the third map of "Hydra's Head" isn't working properly. I'm going to try to fix that.

EDIT: Reuploaded.
    Post edited by starswordc on
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • yayer2020#7891 yayer2020 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2020
    (spam post redacted) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    @darkbladejk Necro Also spamming cheap crappy games sites
This discussion has been closed.