test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem Hadar Science Ships?

odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
I know I know...We can use science ships from the respective FED or KDF factions (And the Faction-less Sci ships) we've chosen (Feds have
a lot more sci ships *coughs*)...

I wonder if we will get a Small Fast (not necessarily a scout) Sci ship for the Jem Hadar?

I run a Sci Toon Jem'Hadar and would love to put them in a Jem Sci ship..(Maybe with more uniform options too)..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,211 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    More Jem'Hadar ships, along with Romulan ships, will come out after Discovery, where story development will pick up post VIL. Whether Jem'Hadar science ships will be part of that remains to be seen.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,211 Arc User
    That wasn't a trolling comment but okay.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    @westx211 : FYI, public discussion of moderation is also not a good idea -- send a private message.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    More Jem'Hadar ships, along with Romulan ships, will come out after Discovery, where story development will pick up post VIL. Whether Jem'Hadar science ships will be part of that remains to be seen.

Ah..okay..Ill be patient then ;D

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    could be vet. ships. They have a few choices to make from a good selection. Including pilot And a cruiser as well, i think.

Chances are that the vet ship will be in line with the others, 4/3 destroyer with a polaron lotus console. I highly doubt they'd do something else.

But yeah, a nibmle sci ship is sorely missing in the jemmy lineup. Same with the cardassians but they aren't even their own faction so I'm not expecting any cardie ships anymore.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,823 Arc User
    We will probably see a scout ship set to follow the Vulcan scout ship for Romulans and JH....but beyond that I wouldn't hold my breath,
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    My Jem'Hadar: "Psy-ants?"

*Runs from the telepathic super bugs that will surely kill us all*

But on topic: yeah multifaction bundle/two-pack with scout-class sci vessels would seem like a good fit with past release cycles. But we'll have to see how it plays out with AoD.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    So you all tried to avoid taking Science classes in High School, and now you are interested in Science? :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    So you all tried to avoid taking Science classes in High School, and now you are interested in Science? :)
    Hey, my DSC-SCI's ship is named the ANOVA for a reason! :tongue:
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.