test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New [AEI], [26c], & Seriesless Mission by Hauriant

I posted my last Foundry missions a few days ago. I encourage you to play them while you can. Some are part of the Alliance Exploration Initiative (one of which has a cameo by a short, eccentric KDF Officer), some are part of the 26th Century Anthology (one of which has a cameo by Cesta Ji'Goro).

Here's the list:

D1-gsa8U0AAK0Hw.jpg

The AEI is straightforward and has been mentioned in the recent Spotlight. The 26th Century Anthology is, sadly, incomeplee. Unless I missed something, the beginning and the end haven't been polished. Only the beginning could possibly be published, I believe. The idea is an accident in defending Earth from vengeful post-Procyon V Na'kuhl in the 26th Century lead to Earth being accidentally zapped to the Centaurus-A Galaxy. Player can either play as 26th Century characters or 25th Century (inducing originally 23rd century ones) as they held a fleet led by the Enterprise-J (and including Klingon and Romulan allies) hyper warps to the Centaurus-A galaxy to find and bring it back. Just assume it works out in the end, but in the meantime, here are some adventures exploring an unknown frontier.

About the series: https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1237405/the-26th-century-mission-challenge-is-go

Here are some of my other missions, some of which I'm particularly proud of, others of which help give background to other missions on this list:

D1-jc0qU4AA7xjZ.jpg

I encourage people to play them all, while time lasts. Most of the new missions are currently in review, though I hope that changes.