test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can’t Find Other STO Forums

I’m looking to post this in the Fleet-related forum, but NONE of the forums show up when I click “forums” in the drop down menu.

Internet searches oy give me this one.

I am looking to create a fleet.

Anyone willing to help found the fleet will immediately get promoted to the rank below mine (for a while, until we get to know & trust each other).

Fleet permissions will be generous & the fleet emblem & uniforms will be decided via vote between the founders.

I will be at the First City Fleet Ambassador at 1300 EST (-5 GMT). The character name is Neddess & she will be doing the “fan dance” to make it easy for you to identify.

Your help will be appreciated.

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Well, I've moved your thread to the appropriate subforum. Might want to rename your thread and start recruiting. Good luck!
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Well, you clearly found General discussion. So look up at the top, see that line of text directly above your profile picture? It reads "Forums > Home > Star Trek Online General Discussion". Click on Home and scroll down, you will see the Fleet section down past Ten Forward.

Um, yeah, I said I couldn't find it. The only way I can get to teh forums is on my Mac. On my phone, when I go to the drop down menu & click forums I get a page that is blank in the forums section. The only way I cold get to the forums was via an Internet search & THIS is the only forum catagory that comes up. Did you not read my original post, or did you not comprehend it?

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    The only way I can get to the forums is on my Mac.
    Is your operating system at least OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan? This is the minimum OS that supports a version of Safari that meets current standards for a web browser in a variety of areas. Best of luck with your fleet from a fellow Mac user.