test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Academy exchange

xarastier#2712 xarastier Member Posts: 3 Arc User
For some reason when I enter the sale exchange at the Academy & drag/click my sale item and enter the amount shown on the item as value and post it I don't get an option to sell and the "Next" on the lower right doesn't light! Will someone give me a clue?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Not sure what "next" option you mean, but if you have items in your mail, or perhaps too many mail items, clear those to make room to post items for sale. The limit generally is 40 items per character. Sometimes your sale items tab won't show them, just switch between sale and buy tabs to refresh. That should allow you to post your sale.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • xarastier#2712 xarastier Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks, I'll give it a try after posting the price switching from sale to buy & back to sale. Btw, on the bottom of the exchange screen there is "Previous" on the left & "Next" on the right and it occurs after posting only 1 item.
  • xarastier#2712 xarastier Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @xarastier#2712 said:
    > Thanks, I'll give it a try after posting the price switching from sale to buy & back to sale. Btw, on the bottom of the exchange screen there is "Previous" on the left & "Next" on the right and it occurs after posting only 1 item.

Umm, no those only show when you have more than 7 items posted for sake.
    Thanks for the 7 item info. Btw, my very last attempt to sell was posting only 1 item before I went to the forums, and while in a mission I was notified that the item sold the next day! I know that the sales are not immediate after posting, but not being notified that the sale was "registered" by the system, I exited the page. Now that I know that my posting was correct by being notified of sale the following day, in the future, I'll post as before and exit the exchange page absent any prohibition.

THANKS GUYS.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Also you're only allowed to post like 38 or 44 items at a time, per character.

When posting, set the item, set the price, click post next to the price you enter. Previous and Next are just page changers.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
This discussion has been closed.