test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thoughts/Questions about Stranded in Space

aaron1701007aaron1701007 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I Think it would be cool to start game in the mirror universe. my questions are about the the away teams . I always bring a medic ,engineer and tactical officers with me I Usually play as a tactical officer myself [SOLO} Why can't my other officers heal the wounded or fix the warp core in the mission Stranded In Space or any other missions there skill could have been used outside of battle ? that's like a doctor who will not help the sick or an engineer who cant fix a engine Has anyone else had problems with Stranded In Space not being able to heal the wounded Evan after you scan them as a medical officer and or venting plasma at the klingon's and them NOT being effected by the plasma [tactical option]? This happens i on both xbox one and the p.c.

(Clarified thread title. - BMR)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The idea was to play those missions with more people, with differet carrees, so all can get the accolades, i did, many times, its not difficult.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Yah, a lot of the missions that have accolades for only certain activities completed by Eng/Sci/Tac go back to the mechanic of a MMORPG. Like running a dungeon with a group. Get better loot/accolades/etc. But the PLAYERS have gotten away from grouping up for just storyline missions. There are still players that do, and fleets that focus on group runs, OUTSIDE of TFO's for player enjoyment. Also as more players are in a mission, it scales the difficulty in many cases making it more challenging (slightly)
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Sadly, the whole 'play with others' achievements didn't make people play with others. I can ask in Zone about teaming up for Argala and get zero replies. And that's content people do for ship mastery. Most of the time STO might as well be a single player offline game.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    duasyn wrote: »
    Sadly, the whole 'play with others' achievements didn't make people play with others. I can ask in Zone about teaming up for Argala and get zero replies. And that's content people do for ship mastery. Most of the time STO might as well be a single player offline game.
    "Zone"

There's your problem.
This discussion has been closed.