test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is your favorite zone, mission or place in the game?

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    THe only part of the Dyson Battlezone I get lost in is the City. Park and Outskirts I'm fine.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Bonnie-kins. Bonnie-kins.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    Ok, guys, let's calm down. No one here can say one way or another how someone else experiences the game. Let's move on.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • viridian74#1359 viridian74 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

I like that one, too.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    chipg7 wrote: »
    Mol'Rihan (New Romulus for the un-initiated) will always have a special place in my heart, even if it never does get finished. It's gorgeous, the music is soothing, the Spock memorial is just in an amazing spot. It'll always be a fav.

Gameplay-wise though...

For ground I'd have to say the Dyson warzone. Kobali comes pretty close, but Dyson seems to just have a more rewarding feeling to it. But Kobali is intentionally designed to feel like dirty trench warfare so that does make sense.

And for space, I don't think I have a fav spot. Space is all about my ship - either getting to my destination, or putting the ship itself through hell. Doesn't much matter to me where.

EDIT: forgot to add favourite mission. I'd have to say the new Disco ones, because the cutscenes are really good. The last two hero pics in my sig are from the Disco missions, and my god does my toon look like a badass.
    One of my favorites is Nimbus, because (so far) it's the only place that you can take a full Away Team.

Yaaaaaas! It's hard enough choosing four of my team, let alone the places that limit you to two, or even one. We need more places to take a full away team that aren't mission-based.

I hope for a future where Romulus is restored with protomatter. The Imperial forces need a true place to operate from.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    trennan wrote: »

I like that one, too.

Cue Ghostbusters theme.
    questerius wrote: »
    I hope for a future where Romulus is restored with protomatter. The Imperial forces need a true place to operate from.

I... don't see how that's possible considering there's not a planet to terraform anymore. If we learned anything about Genesis... its not to use debris fields and a nebula to form a planet. Too unstable.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Dyson Sphere Space and Ground zones are pretty far out and groovy. I dig all those, for want of a better word "Skyscrapers" in the Dyson space zone. I am also pretty fond of Nimbus, with that almost Wild West like vibe.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
This discussion has been closed.