test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request: Add store BOff reclaim to BOff vendor

Hi,

My request/suggestion is to add store BOff [re]claim to the BOff vendors in the same way you claim the Android BOff and similar to how store ship claims can also be done from the ship vendor.

Mostly because 1 time BOff claim is bad (I'm looking at you Steam bundle, Hierarchy BOff)

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    A lot of items are a 1 time only claim, not just a Hierarchy Boff from the Steam Bundle. There was a Fed Doff bundle that was given away quite some time ago, and still regularly appears in new giveaways that is a 1 time per account, period. I don't remember exactly which ones but there have been a few C-store ship give aways that were/are one time onlies. I'm sure cryptic actually coded special ships for those giveaways so the system knows you recieved a one time only ship compared to the excatly identical C-store ship. Now that I think about it, the same for most of the one time only stuff. Identical in every way to the account wide, reclaimable stuff other than the one time only coding.

It would be nice if all (re)claimable items could, just like ships, be found at any vendor that sells that type of item, would be a great QOL improvement.

An even better QOL improvement would be a Claim(reclaim) tab in each c-store category. So for people, like me, who own a lot of C-store ships, we wouldn't have to scroll down the list of every single ship in each tier looking for the one(s) we already own to claim them, we could just open the claim/reclaim tab which woulf list only the ones we already own. Same for packs etc. No more scrolling down each category looking for which ones say "available", just click the Claim/reclaim tab and there they are.

Would also be nice if they would quit freaking moving. I go to say, tier 4 ships and here's a ship towards the top of the list that's "available", you claim in and suddenly, poof, it moves itself to somewhere else within the list for you to run acroos again as you scroll down, and, if it comes in a box, it still says "available".

Also, a C-store check box to "only show usable;e items for this character, so my KDF toon doesn't have to scroll through the vast list of Fed and rom ships to find the few he can actually use.

Opps, added this, didn't mean to try and hijack the thread.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png