test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SOLVED] I can't unlock the Dyson Sphere campaign with one of my Fed aligned Romulans

avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
edited April 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I checked and made sure any undone missions were skipped and skipped the few that had the skip button showing up, I still haven't unlocked it for some reason. A few of the mission icons in both Dyson and Delta are coloured since I have done them before but the full campaigns are locked with no buttons on any of the missions, I think a past change to the system has completely locked my Romulan out of these two campaigns.
Post edited by avoozuul on

Comments

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    The problem is still persisting, my toon is completely locked out.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I know that some missions(looking at you Supply Woes) cannot be skipped and must be completed before you can continue through the journal.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited April 2019
    I already did those missions which can't be skipped but still no dice, the dyson campaign is still locked out.
    I know which missions need doing to unlock arcs and it works on my other toons, it's just this toon which it's not working properly on. It does get to be frustrating when you encounter an unusual problem which no one else is aware of.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Go to Admiral Quinn's office on Spacedock and check in with the Romulan Ambassador there - she might have a mission for you that most people experiencing problems have overlooked...

It is also votal to ensure that all previous story-arc missions have been played or skipped, so check them and then check again. With all the recent changes to the Episode Journal, you may find something you have missed.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Go to Admiral Quinn's office on Spacedock and check in with the Romulan Ambassador there - she might have a mission for you that most people experiencing problems have overlooked...

This has happened to people who had previously done that mission. It's like the game is "forgetting" you've already done it.

So just do it again (and endure that long, unskippable cutscene one more time -- I had to do it about five times on my main character) and the Dyson Sphere arc will probably unlock.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

I just want to thank the devs for fixing my issue, it is very much appreciated. :)

This thread can be closed now since I no longer need it.