test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advice on which ship to purchase.

airport#9523 airport Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Later today UK time I will be purchasing 2400 Zen.

Now with this Zen I am tied with 2 options of what to do with it and was hopeing someone could give me some advice. Below I will put both options I am looking at bear in mind that even through my toon is a Science Officer but I don't like science based ship as I just feel that only 3 weapons fore and 3 aft is just under powered. So with this in mind my 2 options are.

1) Buy 20 Master Keys from the Z Store sell them on the Exchange the buy 5 Fleet Ship Modules on the exchange then purchase a Fleet Shepard Miracle Worker Battlecruiser.

2) Use 2000 of the purchased Zen to purchase the Temporal Agent Starter Pack which comes with the Temporal
Battlecruiser, then at a latter date get the Fleet version.

Also bear in mind I am starting to get use to broadsiding.

Comments

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I've not gotten the Shepard, but the Temporal package isn't bad. You didn't ask for other suggestions, so I won't bother you with the ships that are my favorites.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I strongly suggest that you wait for a ship sale.

Then use the 2400 Zen to get the Shepard from the C-Store so you have it as an account wide unlock. This will also give you access to the trait, the console and the modern day ship skin which is absolutely gorgeous. If you only own the fleet Version, you cannot use the Gagarin Skin and frankly.. that would be a shame.

When you own the C-Store version, you can then get a free fleet module from reaching T6 in one reputation and purchase the fleet version. The non-fleet version will work fine until you can level your reputation.

Do not spend money on fleet modules to get yourself one fleet ship that is character bound, and can't be dismissed or re-claimed. It's a black hole for your money even though it's a great ship.

You will be a lot happier if you wait.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • airport#9523 airport Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks everyone for all the advice.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    +1 on the Gagarin. I have both BCs and in my opinion the gagarin is a much more fun ship to fly
    Spock.jpg