test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request FOR THE DEV TEAM -Borg in Space Battle Zone Request would be great!

dan#5898 dan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello, I would like to request if we could get the Unicomplex space to be a battle zone. The borg seem to be one of the major species in Star trek but not getting enough love. I know they already have a Planet where can fight them which is good but what would be great is a Borg Battle zone or Borg space in the delta quadrant either would be great. Borg Battle zone would be very much appreciated since the Borg Red alerts are not always available. A Borg transwarp hub battle Zone where Borg cubes and other Borg ships keep coming from and you need to destroy them if making a unicomplex too much or is somehow already in the game. Regardless if any of the ideas above are not what's possible. Borg in Space Battle Zone Request would be great!. In my humble opinion would bring added excitement to the game. I appreciate all the STO team for the hard work they have done for us and really appreciate you taking the time to read my post.

Thank you for reading hopefully you can provide a reply.

Comments

• craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I think it was requested quite some time ago. Im talking about roughly 3 or 4 years ago. May have even been longer. I remember because I was one of many who also liked the idea of having a Borg space battlezone. IIRC, the thread was pages long too.
    So, yes, you have me backing this still :)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • viridian74#1359 viridian74 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    A Borg space battlezone could become one of my favourite places in STO! You have my support for this, too - all those Borg in the Defera invasion zone must have come from somewhere; and the last time I was there, the old interaction buttons in the Vorn and Quadra Sigma systems were still there, too. Someone told me they were from when Task Force Omega was a new thing. Perhaps one of those buttons could let us enter a Borg Battlezone?