Install Arc
Options

KLINGON Foundry Missions Before "Sunset"

2»

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I guess, I am in the mood to play some combat stuff....ground with my Tac, since I don't practice with her that much.

I think I will just go for another mission from the Foundry Spotlight Blog Post: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3027483

I think I will try this one, because it sounds interesting and different, if I can find it:
    This mission is gone that is a shame.
    Shipwrecked!

A small, frozen, seemingly unexceptional planet near the H'atoria system is the key to a nearly endless supply of energy. The Klingon Empire, desperately in need of resources for their ongoing war efforts, has assigned you to assist General Q'Marco on a detailed geological survey expedition.

When a trio of Romulan ships shows up, looking for a fight, you find yourself trapped in a frigid, barren wasteland, with nothing but your skills, your bravery, and your Honor.

Created by:
    Gregg247
    (Klingon Faction)

OK...I found one in the list that is in the Foundry search engine.....
    Betrayal of the Empire (Part 1)

Your old friend Worf needs to speak with you immediately. He believes there may be a link to a high ranking councilman in the High Council and the Romulans. Worf needs your help in uncovering the truth of a threat that could shake the Empire to its core. You owe him your life. Will you help your old friend now?

Created by:
    Evil70th
    (Klingon Faction)

I have seen this one in the Spotlight...so I will try it sometime....not sure I wanna play Scrooge, right now, though. I will save this for another day.
    A Klingon Honor Carol

"A Klingon Honor Carol" is loosely based on Charles Dickens's 'A Christmas Carol', but with a Klingon twist. It is narrated by Worf and the player takes the role of a dishonorable Klingon Warrior named Scourge.

Created by:

soriedem

(Klingon Faction)

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    My Tactical is in her Kor BoP.

OH dear...she still has the unmelting snowballs in her devices....just goes to show how often I play with her. LOL!

She is also, and not surprisingly, carrying some of the older kit modules.
    [Tactical Kit Module - Lunge Mk XI]
    [Universal Kit Module - Staff of Landru Mk XII]
    [Tactical Kit Module - Micro Cryonic Warhead Mk XII]
    [Universal Kit module - Cryo Visor Blast Mk XII]
    [Tactical Kit Module - Repulsor Burst Mk XII]

I will likely be swapping those out with newer ones as I go along.... Plus I still want to see how well EP607 Drone runs for her. And she, also, one of the two that has a Death Spinner...I still need to figure out how that works.

So...OFF to First City to talk to Worf. :) To start Betrayal of the Empire (Part 1) by Evil70th

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I don't know what is worse...Romulans in First City or Franklin Drake. I guess I will find out soon enough.

Hmmm..everyone seems to be dead before I can fire off this Staff of Landru....so I think I will swap that out with the Death Spinner so I can figure out how to get that to work.

My BOFFs seem to be able to kill the Romulans in this mission so quick...I can not use this Death Spinner on them, either. LOL!

So, I will use that one on some other mission.... OH, I have not tried the Agony Field thing, yet. :)

You know what is really nice about Foundry missions....they remember to put in respawn points.

I liked that. I went and did Part 2 of the mission, too.
    He split it in two parts and they were pretty short. :) Easy to fit into lunch break or something like that. :)

Betrayal of the Empire (Part 1) and Betrayal of the Empire (Part 2) by Evil70th

I am going to have to find a Foundry mission that I can practice ground kills with this Death Spinner thing. I still have not been able to target something that was alive long enough to activate it. LOL!
    Post edited by where2r1 on

• Options
    Tonight, I am not feeling too well....but I thought maybe doing a Foundry mission would take my mind off of it better than working on my new jigsaw puzzle. So, I just selected a random one off the Spotlight list in the Foundry.

Which turns out to be: Hero of the Empire by RougeEnterprise. Not sure if I will finish it, though.

I, also, picked up: A Klingon Honor Carol by soriedem.....that is this Klingon author's take on The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Hero of the Empire by RougeEnterprise. Starts at First City. :)
    THAT was definitely different!!! I liked it.

Man, too bad I did not spend as much time on these Foundry story missions before this time.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    So now I am starting: A Klingon Honor Carol by soriedem

I wonder what strange and odd things I will encounter in this one.... It starts at Worf in First City.
    It starts with the line: I knew that gagh did not taste right! LOL!

(I finally figured out that my Fortune Cookie Tribble is in my Inventory...I keep getting random Tribbles for the food I loot on the ground maps. LOL! Unfortunately, no where near a bank.)

OH NOOOO!!!! Server connection Timed OUT!!! Right in the middle of the story of Scourge!!!!! Let me see if it lets me back on. Thank goodness....didn't even lose progression in the story. :)

This one is very good.

It kinda makes me cry that such unique content will be gone. Just gone. SMH

• Options
    Let me see...Well...it is a quarter to 9.... I guess, I have time for one more short one, before bed....

And I picked one off my list from the first page: A Smuggler's Life for Me by johnnysnowball
    I have to do one written by a "johnnysnowball", with a name like that, right? Hard to skip over...

• Options
    edited March 2019
    A Smuggler's Life for Me by johnnysnowball

I am using my Science KDF... she is Level 65 and using her Kor BoP.
    Kit modules she is using:

[Universal Kit Module - Staff of Landru Mk XII]
    [Science Kit Module - Endothermic Induction Field Mk XII]
    [Universal Kit Module - Kligat Mk XII]
    [Science Kit Module - Sonic Disruption Mk XII]
    [Universal Kit Module - Cryo Visor Blast Mk XII]

Ewwww....lets change out that Staff of Landru....because we know that everyone is dead via BOFFs before I can get close enough to use that one...soo.....I wonder if she has EP607 Drone, somewhere... she does. Along with a few others I located in her bank she has not used....

So this mission starts at Beta Thoridor. Oh, it is very close to Romulan space...I wonder if this will involve them?????

Are you ready to transport to a seedy space port? LOL! Sounds like Star Wars.
    OMG...what a map!!!! The "Adult Bar" is amazing! The dance floor is awesome.

I have to find Ch'gren....I left him stuck somewhere.
    And find the "Pub" to meet up with a potential client. LOL!

WOW... I can't believe it...this mission kept me engaged...and barely any combat at all!!!!!
    Awesome!

It is 10:15pm or so here and I am outta here!!!