test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Replicator / NPC buy issue?

lalenalalena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Just wonder if im missing something here, logged in today, cannot replicate any item, cannot buy any item from NPC either, everything is grayed out. Ive millions of credits and lots of free invent space so stumped as to why this is. I can happily sell things to NPC, just not buy anything.

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Empty your overflow bag.
  • lorderavenlorderaven Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Nope my inventory is not overflowed and I can not access them either. So far on any of my characters
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Did you check your Brig and Passengers section of the DOFFing tab? That can interfere with the NPC buying/Replicator issue. That is why I always get rid of 5 of each in both the Brig and Passengers since the limit I have is 20 for each and it causes a bottleneck when I don't deal with it promptly. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • agincourt74agincourt74 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I had a similar problem but found out it was due to having an overflow bag...
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    if you have an overflow bag this has been known to cause some issues. to clear the overflow bag empty out a few slots in the appropriate inventory. in your chat window in game type the following code and press enter: /lootcancel

that should force open your overflow bag and hopefully allow you to clear it. if not then let us know and there's a few more things we can try. feel free to tag me if need be should you need additional help.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator