test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What TV Shows and Movies are you excited for in 2019?

lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
I'm looking forward to the rest of Discovery of course, and the new Picard series.

Altered Carbon season 2, the new season of Killjoys, Avengers End Game, Lost Girls and Love Hotels (Alexandra Daddario movie).

What shows are you looking forward too?

Comments

• lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I'll add Good Omens, Stranger Things , and Lucifer to the list.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    220px-Godzilla_%E2%80%93_King_of_the_Monsters_%282019%29_poster.png
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    > @azrael605 said:
    > Shazam, Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame, Spider-Man Far from Home, Short Treks, Star Trek Picard, Elementary final season, Instinct season 2, plenty of others.

Never heard of Instinct .
    > @azrael605 said:
    > > @lordgyor said:
    > > > @azrael605 said:
    > > > Shazam, Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame, Spider-Man Far from Home, Short Treks, Star Trek Picard, Elementary final season, Instinct season 2, plenty of others.
    > >
    > > Never heard of Instinct .
    >
    > It's a new one on CBS, LBGT former CIA profiler working with NYPD to get better material for his next book at the urging of his publisher, played by Whoopi Goldberg.

Thanks