test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission 'Marooned' - science officer bug

I was asked to submit a report here as well as with customer support, so here I am.:)
In this mission, after escaping the arena, a science officer is asked to find a gourd and fill it with water at a stream. The stream is near the cave where the player will spend the night with their new friend. Unfortunately the 'interact' prompt to fill the gourd with water seems to be positioned too far up. It can be seen if the player stands in the right spot and jumps, but can't be used, as it goes away as the player falls to the ground. There is no way to climb the nearby rocks or glitch into them that would allow the interaction to be completed.
I know I'm not the first this has happened to, as a quick google can confirm it's been a problem going back a couple of years. I had no way to continue the mission and had to skip it to continue the storyline. It's a real shame; I was enjoying it quite a bit.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    The mission on the ground is Marooned but the name of the episode is something else. It has another name. Please fix the title and add the name of the mission. It is called Coliseum. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    The mission on the ground is Marooned but the name of the episode is something else. It has another name. Please fix the title and add the name of the mission. It is called Coliseum.
    Thanks. :)

Yup...that is the one: Coliseum

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Coliseum

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin