test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO points

jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
How on earth are STOs supposed to work? My personal endeavour says that I have to destroy 30 Iconion ships, but even if I do, the count does not increase. So I figured it must be the first person to shoot them, not the one to actually blow them up, but that doesn't work either. The count never changes. (On another note, why can't I spread personal endeavours across ALL my toons? It's unjust that I cannot!)

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    How were you attempting to do it?

There is a bug when using TFO's like Gateway to Grethor where not all the Herald Ships count toward the Endeavor. The only ones that do are the Baltim Raiders, the rest don't count.

The easiest way to do this Endeavor is playing the mission 'Midnight' which consists of a massive battle against Herald ships. All of them count and you can get the endeavor very quickly.

If you want the easiest way to handle these tasks, please refer to the DPS League Guide to Personal Endeavors. This should really help you with these going forward.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I had to go through 'Midnight' twice to get enough ships. Was like 6 short the first time through.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    How were you attempting to do it?

There is a bug when using TFO's like Gateway to Grethor where not all the Herald Ships count toward the Endeavor. The only ones that do are the Baltim Raiders, the rest don't count.

The easiest way to do this Endeavor is playing the mission 'Midnight' which consists of a massive battle against Herald ships. All of them count and you can get the endeavor very quickly.

If you want the easiest way to handle these tasks, please refer to the DPS League Guide to Personal Endeavors. This should really help you with these going forward.
    Thank you