What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Leaves in the Ground Pahvo Event Goes Crazy Scrambles

theneckercubetheneckercube Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Please see attached images.

uvJo24h.jpg
CQC4AGD.jpg

This only happens sometimes and I would like to know if anyone knows why this happens? I am working on uploading a video.

Here is the video I made: https://youtu.be/PsBHB8WZyk4

Anyone know why this happens?

Appears just to be an issue with the Miracle Worker perk "Percussive Maintenance" (when activated)
Post edited by theneckercube on
Tagged:

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    That looks like something I've been experiencing as well. It's an ability someone on the team is using but I've got no idea what it is. It's really annoying.

Not about to ask the person to stop using it though, if I ever found out who it was. I may hate it, but they sure seem to love using it so I'm not going to rain on their parade.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Glad it's not only me...
  • theneckercubetheneckercube Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Glad it's not only me...

Hey you changed your comment. But glad you confirmed I am not alone.
    iamynaught wrote: »
    That looks like something I've been experiencing as well. It's an ability someone on the team is using but I've got no idea what it is. It's really annoying.

Not about to ask the person to stop using it though, if I ever found out who it was. I may hate it, but they sure seem to love using it so I'm not going to rain on their parade.

Thanks for confirming I am not alone experiencing this glitch.
    Just updating because I think I figured out what "triggers" the graphical glitch. It appears to happen after executing a melee attach (fists).
    I think I have pinpointed the issue, it seems to occur when run speed is enhanced in any significant way, especially from "Percussive Maintenance" which is a Miracle Worker perk which is triggered from executing a melee attack. Again, I think this issue just happens when run speed is buffed in any way.
    Actually, it appears just to be an issue with the Miracle Worker perk "Percussive Maintenance" (when activated). Buffing just run speed does not trigger glitch.