test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Bugs and Glitches

Blue Screen Crashes seem more random than before. It even happens once the game character loads and in game functions are in play. There has also been players getting spawned into structures and consoles.

Comments

• david88#9860 david88 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    On all 10 of my characters I cannot buy anything or repair my ships because it says in red words. Cannot complete this action with more than 0 items in your overflow bag... none of my characters have anything in overflow and have space in normal inventory and bank. So this is game breaking
  • boombastic90#4141 boombastic90 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2019
    My romulan wont heal after pve and ship wont repair after pve. The repair and heal buttons are greyed out,all my other characters heal and ships repair fine.Its just my romulan having problems,its been like this for a week!
  • boombastic90#4141 boombastic90 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My romulan wont heal after pve and ship wont repair after pve. The repair and heal buttons are greyed out,all my other characters heal and ships repair fine.Its just my romulan having problems,its been like this for a week!
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Romulan mission
    Devil's Choice
    Getting to the last pylon and getting killed respawns you on the otherside of the door and prevents you from completing the mission.

I have had the same issues just a week or so ago. Still has not been fixed
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
  • smartypants124#3879 smartypants124 Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @"revanreforged01#2807" said:
    > There is lots "broken" in the game. From Graphic and Texture, to Tracking and Targeting, Collision Detection. It probably started small in OS or somewhere in the software, but the Cascade effect thats been happening lately, suggests enjoy the game while it lasts.

Indeed. SO MUCH broken in this game. It often feels as though there is zero testing and less g.a.f. on the part of the devs.

Currently, I am ONE daily mission away from enough prize vouchers to get the T'Pau ship, aaand the mission glitch is back.
    It no longer lists any locations to stabilize omega particles. After submitting a ticket, I have received very polite email correspondence, but ultimately am left with "we've given your info to the dev team, sorry for your inconvenience, here have some Zen."
    Zero indication if they will fix it before the end of the event, so I (and likely many other players!) may just be S.O.L.