test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

which reputation system rewards elite marks at t5?

2»

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    ltminns wrote: »
    Actually, my Discovery Character finished up the Delta Rep last night. (Iconian was last week). The Mission Reward pop-up for the T5 Reputation shows what you will get when you click Continue, showed EC, Dilitium, Marks, Titles, and Expertise but no APCs. Clicked Continue and watched chat and no APCs. I still had the 8 APCs that I mentioned previously.

If the Mission Rewards Screen doesn't show it, it means that it wasn't intended as a Reward to begin with.

I don't know if Delta ever gave Elite Marks.. maybe it didn't.

I am 100% sure though that Iconian did at one point. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise because I know for a fact that there was a point where you got Probe Data Cores for T5 Rep. This used to be a staple of my build progression on new characters and I always had to grind 15 to get the 4pc set.

I don't believe it was changed, it's simply a bug that they never fixed and decided to just call it good. It makes absolutely no sense for them to go back and make this change to 2 reputations and leave the rest as they were. They couldn't or wouldn't fix it.. it was easier to just change the tool tip.

Delta I will concede because I honestly don't remember, but I am 100% sure that Iconian did at one point.
    Post edited by seaofsorrows on
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    > @where2r1 said:
    > ltminns wrote: »
    >
    > - Removing the Doff costs and converting it to 100 Dilitium per Doff for those Nukara/New Romulus Consumable Projects.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wait a minute......
    > Didn't the DOFF cost conversion to Dilithium bite you in the TRIBBLE, when you requested that for the Colony Holdings? Now, you are suggesting the same thing for Rep? LOL!

They had already done that to Reputations well before that Colony fiasco. Things like the Elite Scorpions and Elite Widows had their 29 Doff costs converted to 2900 Dilitium instead. What I mentioned above were for the four or so consumable Projects in the Nukara and New Romulus Reputations that were missed the first time through. As each only required 1 Doff it probably wasn't worth their time to fix it.

As to the Drainus Colony sinkhole, I did advocate for those Doff requirements to be converted to Dilitium on that same 100:1 basis. To get a Starbase Sub-Holding from Tier IV to V requires 154 Doffs per Daily 1,000 XP Project. That would convert to 15,400 Dilitium. For that Colony World Tier IV to Tier V trek there is no Doff cost for that same Daily 1,000 XP Project. Instead of the 15,400 Dilitium like Reputations, it requires 118,300 Dilitium or 768:1 and not 100:1.

Morale of the story is never ask for anything because it will be flipped on its head.

And you will get a migraine out of it. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    > @seaofsorrows said:
    > I am 100% sure though that Iconian did at one point. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise because I know for a fact that there was a point where you got Probe Data Cores for T5 Rep.

As I can't convince you of what I know has been the case from the beginning with Posts back to 2015, I will let it go. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.