test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Misappropriated Vouchers

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
I have been meticulously tracking dailies and how many vouchers which toons feed into which projects.
>>>Valkora Sarvour, 25th Century KDF SciCpt 997/1000 for Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6]
>>>Professor Moriarty, 25th Century SciCpt 560/1000 for T'Pau-class Vulcan Scout
>>>R'ok'lyht, Cardassian/Romulan KDF Eng 600/1000 for 2018 Bajoran Interceptor
Only when I went to apply today's Vouchers for Moriarty's project, the 560 previously slotted to the T'Pau was now on the project for the for Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6], which I have logged as left at 0/1000.
I was checking and double-checking daily, so I figure it has to be some extreme glitch from the patch. Please, restore the 560 from Moriarty's Ho'kuun to his project for the T'Pau. That Project should be up to 640/1000 now.
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
Tagged: