test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputaion Tailor Unlocks

wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
I have been working on ground sets and so far I've found that the Terran, Lukari and Dyson New unlocks do not work ive got the full ground sets. My old unlocks of Maco, Omaga and Counter command. All seam to be working Fine as does the Dyson Unlock I have unlocked in the past.

It Seams to me that the unlock system is Broken and ive still got the Tr:unrestricted showing in the tailor on Fed and Kdf chars I believe that's wear my Disco outfits should be.

[6:41] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,827,581.
gs9kwcxytstg.jpg

Comments

• eric1973#8617 eric1973 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am also having problems on XBOX One getting to unlock the Terran Armor. I have the Armor, the Shield and the Bat'leth, but it doesn't show up in the list of Uniforms at the Tailors
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    I have been working on ground sets and so far I've found that the Terran, Lukari and Dyson New unlocks do not work ive got the full ground sets. My old unlocks of Maco, Omaga and Counter command. All seam to be working Fine as does the Dyson Unlock I have unlocked in the past.

It Seams to me that the unlock system is Broken and ive still got the Tr:unrestricted showing in the tailor on Fed and Kdf chars I believe that's wear my Disco outfits should be.

[6:41] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,827,581.

Yes, I think they are aware of this BUG, and hopefully will be addressing it soon. It seems to have started around Gamma release, where every character has a dropdown 'Tr:unrestricted' which defaults to Jem Vanguard Tactical. Why I'm not sure because that should likely be it's own Armor type similar to Omega, Maco, or other REP/Lobi Armors.

▪ Tr:unrestricted shouldn't even be available, only Uniform, Off Duty, Beachwear, Formal, Club, or various Armor's.

@ambassadorkael#6946
    0zxlclk.png