test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/21/19

2»

Comments

• geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Yeah, I thought the Omega Particles were open until the 23rd. :(

I mean, I know they will be back next year, but my schedule is finally open this week so I was going to be able to run a marathon tonight and Friday. Oh well.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I looked up the Echo Papa on the Exchange. Three up minimum 8 million. Not sure what it was before the patch but sure it went up after it was fixed.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    geezerpunk wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought the Omega Particles were open until the 23rd. :(

I mean, I know they will be back next year, but my schedule is finally open this week so I was going to be able to run a marathon tonight and Friday. Oh well.

Read backwards a few posts:
    PC Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

The anniversary event will be briefly switched off, but is not gone forever and will return for the extension.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • hellurehellure Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You guys deserve more praise than you get on these forums.

You do realize of course that people don't generally go online to a games forums to give praise to a programer/business for doing things right the first time or for fixing things they do wrong. Problems more commonly result in action.

From the businesses perspective, and from the customers, it's better to not have customers that feel the need to come praise the business's work in their forums. That means they are doing things right in the first place. And if they are, they'll still get plenty of praise via dollar bills, and good ratings; both of which serve them better than a pat on the back.

Not that everything is always perfect for any game mind you, there's always room for improvement, and STO devs get plenty of praise for the times where they actually listen to the community; like with the recent changes to the discover operation pack (IIRC). They got right on that after the community voiced concern, and that was very cool of them.
This discussion has been closed.