test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum redirecting to main page when clicking links

Just some minor Forum-related feedback:

Perhaps it's just my browser (Firefox) doing weird stuff, but since I logged onto the Forum today, I am sent back to the main discussion overview page every time I try to open a general discussion thread in a new tab.

The same problem occurs when clicking the button at the bottom of the Pahvo dev blog. It doesn't link to the thread, it just brings me to the main page.

(Please move this to wherever it should go if it doesn't belong here.)
Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Nope, not your Firefox. This is happening to my Chrome on my PC, on my Kindle Fire's Silk Browser, and Chromium on my Chromebook.

Constantly returning to the "Main Categories" page whenever I click "back" to the "Recent Discussions", too.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Nope, not your Firefox. This is happening to my Chrome on my PC, on my Kindle Fire's Silk Browser, and Chromium on my Chromebook.

Constantly returning to the "Main Categories" page whenever I click "back" to the "Recent Discussions", too.

It's doing it to me and I don't even have to click or do anything.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Actually, it is any form of "refresh" that takes you back to the "Main Categories" page.

It is the worst on my Kindle Fire's Silk browser..it just gets confused.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin