test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If not mirror prefixes then why not....

shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
Ok so I've been pounding for a competitive mirror ship for a while, easiest I thought would be the mirror prefix on existing ships. Someone said in a previous thread this may not be as easy a proposition as I thought it would be. Such is the way the game is coded. So why not give us a mirror option of some of the t6 ships much in the same way as the way it was done with the t4-t5's. Lockbox ships that are more common than the super special ships. Slightly different BOFF setup to reflect the more militant mirror universe. Only issue back then was that some of the more popular ships weren't readily available. This would likely be a simpler option and there wouldn't be a large number of ships: Just pick the more popular classics. Mirror versions of the following T6 variants would make a large number of players happy: Defiant, Galaxy, Prometheus, Intrepid, Odyssey (ONE VARIANT NOT ALL), maybe even the Constitution since this was the ship that first introduced us to the mirror universe. I'm sure I'm missing a couple or 3 but a small list shouldn't be THAT hard. Heck the ships exist in the ether somewhere because we see them regularly. They just need to be made available for player use. Let us have the 4 level up options, no special trait, and we can have fun with them.
I don't have KDF or Romulan ships listed here for a simple reason: Federation ships display their names proudly on the hull. This is where a name matters the most. KDF and Romulan ships do not. And before I get accused of caring for my primary toon only, my primary toon is a Romulan flying a warbird. I could complain for days about lack of Romulan bridges, but the ISS prefix seems like a battle I might actually win at some point in time.

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    … Finish the title?, you know that incomplete tread titles are now on the FCT?, i'm telling you so you dont get in trouble.. :smile:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    ... use complete thread titles?

... take a trip to the zoo to look at the red pandas?

... be Justified and Ancient?

https://youtu.be/RPjggN-KByI

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    ...complete thread titles are much nicer than some 'cliffhanging' type.

They're also a no-no.

Why do people still insist on incomplete thread titles, as many times as it's been stated that they're a no-no?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,248 Community Moderator
    Well, since we can't make a complete thread title... /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.