test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

emote dance groove

origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
does anyone know how to recieve this emote? i searched sto wiki nothing there. i asked in the accolade channel in game and my armada and noone knows and noone has it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    could be the emote from the lootcrate offer/bundle
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    no, i got all the lootcrate emotes like disco
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Wow...even the Wiki doesn't know....they are asking for info for that one.

"Source unknown - please edit to add more info."
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    any suggestions on how to find it?
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    It's possible that it was added to the list but source to get it isn't avaible yet, not 100% sure though.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    It could be for the next Mission Crate. Loot Crate has mentioned that they plan to send out the remaining 3 Mission Crates within the first half of 2019, but I doubt it. So we have 3 exclusive Loot Crate emotes that haven't been shown yet, but it is possible that the Organian Greeting emote will show up in one of those 3 Mission Crates. From my understanding, it was given out in November 2017 to early buyers of the Mission Crate.

As far as the wiki is concerned, it is slow. The Ta-Dah emote has been known to be a Loot Crate exclusive since the beginning of January and it is still labelled as source unknown.
    the november crate that you are referring to had the emote disco i got that
    and the da dah i got sometime last year also
    i dont have the loot crate emote organic greeting
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I thought the thing with lootcrate fell through because of issues pushing the boxes back farther and farther.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    they still there they still owe the customers 3 crates from last year. star trek and lootcrate has issues but still happening
This discussion has been closed.