test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Support Cruiser question

kingofhearts81kingofhearts81 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
The “Yesterday’s War” arc was pushed back, was the Support Cruiser scaled up to compensate? If not then that makes no sense to give a tier 3 ship as a reward, we shouldn’t have to wait till we’re admirals in order to pilot a tier 3 ship.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Well, when Temporal Ambassador was first released, a T3 and T5 Support Cruiser were part of the rewards for the Anniversary Event at the time. This was also before account unlocks of event rewards existed. After the event ended, the T5 Support Cruiser was then moved to the Fleet Store and the T3 Support Cruiser remained as a reward for the episode. Given this, it is unlikely that the T3 Support Cruiser will be upgraded as a reward.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, for my Federation and Federation-aligned Romulans that T5 Support Crusier is claimable in the regular T5 Section of the C-Store. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    KDF are still waiting for the Kamarag Retrofit to be given away like the Ambassador was.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    KDF are still waiting for the Kamarag Retrofit to be given away like the Ambassador was.

Yes... actually, i was hoping that it was the T6 support cruiser and the t6 Kamarag released in that pack (Not that the Vorcha wasnt welcome, i love that ship)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I got the T6 Vor'cha as well and she's a good ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    > @azrael605 said:
    > > @rattler2 said:
    > > I got the T6 Vor'cha as well and she's a good ship.
    >
    > Very, still want a T6 Kammarag though.

^ This!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.