test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vizier Command assault cruiser!

jdadonjdadon Member Posts: 37 Arc User
When is the exclusivity done with the partner so we can buy the Vizier Command assault cruiser. Getting ahold of the the code is difficult. Our hobby lobby is best we have and they can not get a copy of the WizKids game with the code. I am still waiting patiently for the option to buy through C-store. I really want to see the console all come together and get a great ship to build on.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    I've had the ship for 2 years now. the only thing I wish is that 7B skin type can be used on All Federation starships. Please?

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    jdadon wrote: »
    When is the exclusivity done with the partner so we can buy the Vizier Command assault cruiser. Getting ahold of the the code is difficult. Our hobby lobby is best we have and they can not get a copy of the WizKids game with the code. I am still waiting patiently for the option to buy through C-store. I really want to see the console all come together and get a great ship to build on.

Who knows if it ever will be, same with the T6 Marauder...they could release a standard version without the gold plated skin but they still haven't as of yet.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I doubt it will ever come back, at least not in the forseeable future, and the chances of it going in the C-Store I'd say are comparable to the chances of a T5 Constitution going into the C-Store.
    I've had the ship for 2 years now. the only thing I wish is that 7B skin type can be used on All Federation starships. Please?

Or the Captain's Yacht at the very least, given it's the Sovereign's version and should be able to match the mothership.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
    Why not all? lol

Like my fanpage!
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

There is one right now on EB for $26. I admit it would be better to just put it in the store, but it's obviously out there for sale.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Last code I had I contacted PWE to see if still valid and they said it was valid till 12/31/2020. So I'd assume any code you can still get off of eBay will still be valid.

I'd put my vote on Cryptic never bothering to put the Vizier in the store. Their history doesn't seem to support that. There are other ships they've never done either. The Nagus or that charity Ambassador.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    duasyn wrote: »
    Last code I had I contacted PWE to see if still valid and they said it was valid till 12/31/2020. So I'd assume any code you can still get off of eBay will still be valid.

I'd put my vote on Cryptic never bothering to put the Vizier in the store. Their history doesn't seem to support that. There are other ships they've never done either. The Nagus or that charity Ambassador.

Was i T6 mirror guardian… and i missed that just for minutes :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Most likely the Mirror Guardian.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

There is one right now on EB for $26. I admit it would be better to just put it in the store, but it's obviously out there for sale.

That price makes me sad, I have a couple I was holding on to to sell. Guess I waited too long.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    > @evilmark444 said:
    > thegrandnagus1 wrote: »
    >
    > jdadon wrote: »
    >
    > When is the exclusivity done with the partner so we can buy the Vizier Command assault cruiser. Getting ahold of the the code is difficult. Our hobby lobby is best we have and they can not get a copy of the WizKids game with the code. I am still waiting patiently for the option to buy through C-store. I really want to see the console all come together and get a great ship to build on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There is one right now on EB for $26. I admit it would be better to just put it in the store, but it's obviously out there for sale.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That price makes me sad, I have a couple I was holding on to to sell. Guess I waited too long.

I paid 50 for mine on eBay... So yea, thats a very good price
    edited February 2019
    rofl. I paid 100 for a brand new one on january 1st 2017.

Like my fanpage!
    I only paid retail myself. Reserved one at a local game store when they were new.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I only paid 20 or 30 I think.
    Standard retail price for an Attack Wing expansion like the Enterprise-E that came with the code is $15.
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    This ship is on eBay and Amazon Marketplace routinely for $30-40. Or, retail price if you have a good local comic/game shop.

So yeah, worst case scenario, about the same cost of a C-Store ship or a tad more; best case scenario, half that price. I don't get what all the moaning about this ship is.

Anyone who doesn't have this ship yet doesn't have it because they're lazy, full stop.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
    vampeiyre wrote: »
    Anyone who doesn't have this ship yet doesn't have it because they're lazy, full stop.

No. Its not because they are lazy. There are other factors to take into consideration, such as availability, location, and actual means to obtain.

I visited a town in Montana a couple years ago, and they had a shop that sells tabletop game stuff. They had a lot of Star Wars X-Wing expansions... but absolutely NO Star Trek Attack Wing.

So there's an example of both availability and location. Not every tabletop game store stocks Attack Wing because its not quite as popular as X-Wing is.

If someone doesn't have the money to get it, or is unable to due to availablity at a local store... that is not lazy. That is just straight bad luck on one end (availability) and not their fault on the other (money).

So frankly... don't call people lazy for not being able to get a ship.

And honestly... stat wise its not that different from the Archon Intel Assault Cruiser. Same BOff layout, same console layout, just different spec seating. And while the Metreon Warhead Launcher console is more useful than the Incremental Phase Cloak off the Archon, the 3 piece battle cloak is kinda not worth it. Not everyone is proficient in using the Metreon Gas Cansiter console off the Regent, and that console is strictly a clicky. No passives like off the T6 ships. The Archon's console is situational. But both the Archon and Vizier are solid ships.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    vampeiyre wrote: »

No. Its not because they are lazy. There are other factors to take into consideration, such as availability, location, and actual means to obtain.

I visited a town in Montana a couple years ago, and they had a shop that sells tabletop game stuff. They had a lot of Star Wars X-Wing expansions... but absolutely NO Star Trek Attack Wing.

So there's an example of both availability and location. Not every tabletop game store stocks Attack Wing because its not quite as popular as X-Wing is.

If someone doesn't have the money to get it, or is unable to due to availablity at a local store... that is not lazy. That is just straight bad luck on one end (availability) and not their fault on the other (money).

So frankly... don't call people lazy for not being able to get a ship.

And honestly... stat wise its not that different from the Archon Intel Assault Cruiser. Same BOff layout, same console layout, just different spec seating. And while the Metreon Warhead Launcher console is more useful than the Incremental Phase Cloak off the Archon, the 3 piece battle cloak is kinda not worth it. Not everyone is proficient in using the Metreon Gas Cansiter console off the Regent, and that console is strictly a clicky. No passives like off the T6 ships. The Archon's console is situational. But both the Archon and Vizier are solid ships.

While I agree with what you said about availability, for a minelayer or torpedo boat the difference between those two ships is absolutely massive. I would not call them "stat wise not that different".
    Torpedos may benefit more from the Command seating more than Intel... but not everyone will think Torp or minelayer.

And honestly... the build on mine doesn't even take advantage of the spec seat. I can have the same build on both and have the same performance. If someone can make a better torp boat... I salute them. I'm just saying from a more balanced viewpoint they're not that different from each other.

Does that mean I'm saying "don't bother"? Nope. If you can get your hands on her, that's great. By all means grab one. Its a good ship, and the console is far more useful IMO. On paper, before you slap a build on one, she's functionally the same as the Archon except for Command seating instead of Intel.
    Still would be incredibly happy if the skin type was unlocked on all fed ships.

Like my fanpage!
    The Battle Cloak is good BTW
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    It's good if you want to stand out from the crowd, the reflective hull is something you don't get with the other Sovereign's.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
    gaevsman wrote: »
    The Battle Cloak is good BTW

It may be good, but you're sacrificing 3 console slots for it. Personally I don't find the Incrimental Phase Cloak console that useful. The Metreon Gas Canisters and the Metreon Warhead Launcher I find useful. Downside is the Gas Canisters don't have any passives.
    Yes, it's very situational, bit is a good ship, anyway, i have a very good build for it, not a min/max DPS, but does great on any TFO..
This discussion has been closed.