test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconected from Server

Cant figure out why i cant connect to server. Always at character selection, sometimes i get into game before it does it but still does it. I have tried re- install. run EU US or NONE, force install(on-off), install on demand(on-off), checked all updates on drivers and blah blah blah.
Its been doing this for a week or so. Its only this game any suggestions would be greatfull.

Comments

• tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    I'm having similar issues. Launcher has been acting up for a week now. Most of the time it won't even let me log in. When it does, the game chokes up and doesn't load my characters, disconnecting me most of the time due to timeouts. Setting EU proxy helps but only a bit.

Are you in South America?
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• havocdotcom#1267 havocdotcom Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    tk79 wrote: »
    I'm having similar issues. Launcher has been acting up for a week now. Most of the time it won't even let me log in. When it does, the game chokes up and doesn't load my characters, disconnecting me most of the time due to timeouts. Setting EU proxy helps but only a bit.

Are you in South America?

no midwest usa
  • discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    I've been having this the last few days myself. Constant disconnects at every map change. I was able to play for about half an hour earlier, but now it's back to disconnect when I try to select a character.

In the midwest myself as well.
  • havocdotcom#1267 havocdotcom Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    well i've heard this is common for F2P, well i was thinking of subbing and glad i didn't. Because this is rediculas. Checking everyday in the am and pm still cant get ingame. so i guess till i can play (normally) as f2p i aint subbing for there garbage connection issues. all the other games i play. dc universe and swtor work perfectly fine so i guess they get to keep my subbing.