test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor mod - gives 5% chance to heal X while receiving dmg for 5 mins

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
I don't understand the mod description... or maybe I do understand but dont see how this is possible or realistic/feasible?

in what scenario would you be receiving dmg for 5 mins constantly? wont dmg stop eventually? or won't you be out of red alert during that period of time? even your shields regen after a few seconds of no dmg...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    [HPP]? Each instance of it(yes it can stack) has a 50% chance to trigger each time you take damage. Then it lasts a few minutes after triggering.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    [HPP]? Each instance of it(yes it can stack) has a 50% chance to trigger each time you take damage. Then it lasts a few minutes after triggering.

is that what it means? cause the description on the armor itself is totally jacked...

"Gives a 5% chance to heal +77.7 Hit Points when receiving damage for 5 minutes"

cause the "when receiving damage FOR 5 minutes" is a bit iffy. Maybe move the "For 5 minutes" to the start of the description. /shrug
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    LOL! That does look odd.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User

Thanks -- I've been reading "for x minutes" on ground gear for years now and never figured out what they meant. So:

- every time you take damage there is x% change for < effect > to be triggered / proc
    - once the < effect > is finally triggered, it keeps working for x minutes, on all future damage during that period

It all makes sense now. Learn something new every year :)

This discussion has been closed.