Can we please keep this button?

x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
AFPzm0V.png

I'm willing to pay for this
WqFWUHg.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    What exactly are you talking about in keeping that button? The game has a TW button already.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    LOL! Between Winter Event and Anniversary, I been totally spoiled by that perpetual transwarp button from Q, too!

But....all transwarps to missions are free, now, and can always be on the mission tracker, now. So you can keep it up by accepting the mission and leaving it.

I am not sure if there is a mission that takes you directly to ESD, but I am willing to bet there is one that takes you close. LOL! I will be hunting down the mission that takes place on Q'onos for my characters. LOL!

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    What exactly are you talking about in keeping that button? The game has a TW button already.

Point is that it directly puts you inside ESD, unlike transwarp that puts you outside ESD and has a cooldown timer.
    WqFWUHg.png
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I would be happy to see a return to esd. Either that or transwarp allowed to continue to cooldown while offline.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, no thanks. I already have a TW button to the Sol system. That's close enough to ESD.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    One QoL thing they did a while back that went nearly un-noticed was that they fixed TW cooldown so that it counts down while you're on ground maps.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.