test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/16/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Star Trek Online will have PC maintenance tomorrow, 2/16, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11094093

Comments

• chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    thanks for the quick fix, any word on what will happen to items effected by the bind bug?
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I think they usually unbind them. But I'm not 100%
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    BTW, the Magee leaves a green trail even if you disable other impuls effects
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    What is going with maintenance on a Saturday?
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    starmanj wrote: »
    What is going with maintenance on a Saturday?

To fix the things. :smirk:

uYR8r6R.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I think they usually unbind them. But I'm not 100%

Nah...they did not unbind the R&D Mats and other reward boxes. Probably too many of them.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I did say I wasn't completely sure.

LOL @baddmoonrizin

I did go and read the patch notes. Some looked like they needed prompt fixing.

Thank you, devs.

Complaints about this bug or that, complaints about maint not on maint day, nothing new here.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Oh am not poking at ya echatty...(you are talking to me, right?).
    They may well fix the upgraded gear that is bound. Just saying what happened with R&D Mats.
    (can you imagine how many R&D mats there were...)

I like that one Reading Rainbow one, too. :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Hope they fix the wrong event ending. It was still Feb 21 instead of Feb 23 (extended because of login server problems)
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    PC maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

If you have an item that is still incorrectly bound, please contact support.arcgames.com.
This discussion has been closed.