test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Binary Stars T.F.O still suffering invisible ship syndrome

scotty74321scotty74321 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
Using the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser on 12th February , this ship is still not transferring correctly to a Era Type Federation cruiser and therefore is still remaining invisible, even if you try to swap out for another ship, so it leaves you ineffective in the Binary Stars T.F.O , should you leave the TFO you will take a leavers disciplinary. The last patch claimed the issues had been resolved it appears for that particular ship in my experience the issue still continues.
Laddy, don't you think you should... rephrase that??

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Are they already back up from maint this morning? I thought it was supposed to be 2.5 hours?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    scotty74321scotty74321 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Are they already back up from maint this morning? I thought it was supposed to be 2.5 hours?

My report of the bug references the 12th of February and is in response to the patch notes of the 7th, hence the last patch where they said this issue had been resolved? What has that to do with todays maintenance there is nothing in those patch notes about the Binary Stars TFO.
    Laddy, don't you think you should... rephrase that??
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Oh, sorry. It was new.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin