test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Missions for Endeavor Daily

I was wondering if anyone was working on this?

If so please list full Names / Titles of such mission so that they can be searched on The Foundry.

TIA to anyone who creates or post such titles.
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Comments

• starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Normally I'd be hesitant answering this question since it's missions like those that contributed to the foundry being low on the developer's priority list, but since support continues to dry up (with the tool's removal becoming ever more of a possiblity) I suppose there's really no harm in telling you:

Per the post on reddit, type "Endeavor Grind" in the in-game foundry search tool (found in the mission journal), and then look for the missions made by @Parakema.

Enjoy them while you can.
  • messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Normally I'd be hesitant answering this question since it's missions like those that contributed to the foundry being low on the developer's priority list, but since support continues to dry up (with the tool's removal becoming ever more of a possiblity) I suppose there's really no harm in telling you:

Per the post on reddit, type "Endeavor Grind" in the in-game foundry search tool (found in the mission journal), and then look for the missions made by @Parakema.

Enjoy them while you can.

Well, before the Devs invented Endeavors, there were many Foundry Accolade missions for completing Kill accolades and damage type accolades. A simple search of the word accolade was enough, now, not so much for recent critter additions. Like the Hur'q.

That said, thanks for the info. :smile:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.