test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Endeavours already completed when logging in

divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
Anyone else had this today? I just logged in and all three of my personal endeavours are already showing as completed but no points have been awarded nor have I received the award packs.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Answers

• Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Zone. it should update then. this happens. even when you switch toons... you need to zone for system to refresh.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thanks for the tip. I had completed two of three on one of my accts today and was going to do the third on another toon but she was showing it completed and when I went back to the other toon she was still showing incomplete.

So I just skipped a few missions to get into the Dyson Sphere, did Supply woes cause I actually enjoy that, then went to the Undine BZ and completed it on her. Not really a big deal, but next time I might try zoning if it happens again.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Well Oddly if another toon is showing it incomplete, I've also noticed it will still allow you to complete them.

Case and Point:

Your switching character's to earn them some marks to advance REPS, so if your doing TFO's on that character, and it completes even if already done on another... ...well you can't even delete the box pack only use it.
    0zxlclk.png
This discussion has been closed.