test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Replicator offline

depotdevildepotdevil Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Starting today mine isn't working.
When I bring it up everything is greyed out. Even simple food items.

Comments

• ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Check your overflow bag. Usually it's because of this. If it doesn't open you may have prisoners in it. Try to unload them on some fleet project.
  • depotdevildepotdevil Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    ayexeyen wrote: »
    Check your overflow bag. Usually it's because of this. If it doesn't open you may have prisoners in it. Try to unload them on some fleet project.

Ok thanks that did fix it. But brought up a new question.
    What the heck is the overflow bag for? I had plenty of room in my main inventory. I was trying to purchase a simple provision for a duty assignment.
  • ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    depotdevil wrote: »
    ayexeyen wrote: »

Ok thanks that did fix it. But brought up a new question.
    What the heck is the overflow bag for? I had plenty of room in my main inventory. I was trying to purchase a simple provision for a duty assignment.

The overflow bag is a place where certain items go in case you finished space in some areas, like the brig. It's also the place where some (mandatory? mission? special?) objects go when your inventory is full. It's a container that cannot be used willingly, but only for very special case.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    The overflow bag is for just that, overflow. (Most) Anything that can normally go into your inventory will instead go into your overflow bag if your inventory is full, in other words, your inventory is overflowing. It's a bit tricky because your inventory can look like it has plenty of room, but there's something in your overflow because you say, opened a doff pack with 5 doffs in it but you only had room for 2, or you claimed a doffing/Admiralty mission that awarded prisoners but your brig was full, so even with a lot of open inventory space, you now have doffs/prisoners in your overflow bag. Of course, the recent bug feature that won't allow you to claim anything or even use a store etc if there is anything in your overflow bag just makes STO that much more fun.

Also, for some strange reason, the non combat space pets you get when claiming various small craft go straight into your overflow bag no matter how much empty room you have.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png