test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My 4th anniversary giveaway Polytrinic Acid Horta is missing from my promotions tab

dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
went to claim it for a new captain and it was gone, checked on other captains and it wasn't claimable. Is something wrong with the promotions tab?
I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.

Comments

• scottie58scottie58 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 16
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    edited February 16
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    was not flamin or trollin. merely stating facts. how long do we have to wait to get access to our items again? its already been months. how much longer do we have to wait? how is that trollin or flamin?
    how else do we get pwe's attention when they dont take notes anyway? they certainly dont fix anything. just look at how broken the store is and has been for the last who knows how long
    no, u only moderated the comments coz u dont agree with em
  • azeda1azeda1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    went to claim it for a new captain and it was gone, checked on other captains and it wasn't claimable. Is something wrong with the promotions tab?

I have the same problem..Its missing....

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 1,075 Arc User
    edited February 16
    scottie58 wrote: »
    was not flamin or trollin. merely stating facts. how long do we have to wait to get access to our items again? its already been months. how much longer do we have to wait? how is that trollin or flamin?
    how else do we get pwe's attention when they dont take notes anyway? they certainly dont fix anything. just look at how broken the store is and has been for the last who knows how long
    no, u only moderated the comments coz u dont agree with em

Contrary to you, they do fix things. Secondly, they do take notes, just maybe not the way you want them to. Also, there is a better way to express your frustration than flaming or trolling Cryptic. A lot of this brokenness was revealed after the C-store overhaul. They did not moderate the comments because they disagree with you. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I am missing this as well. It was there at one point.
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited February 19
    So there was a thread about the missing horta.
    I created this thread because i couldn't find anything about it. I must've had my eyes shut or blinked when searching lol. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1246792/polytrinic-acid-horta-promo-reclaimable-missing-from-store

Maybe a moderator could merge them?
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg