test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem’Hadar KDF Breen Missions

slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
My Jem’Hadar KDF aligned character is unable to access all of the story arc for Cold War - The Breen Invasion. I have some of the missions queued “In Progress,” but one has disappeared for the Breen Deflector award.

Comments

• alanya1979alanya1979 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Been that way for a while, also the empire defense missions seem to be barred from both my jem'hadar and klingon guy while my romulan kdf guy can get them...and they can be shared with non-romulans, you just can't get them from journal or npc.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Sorry, but this is a necro thread.
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    The Cold War arc with the Breen is in the "Available" tab and not part of the main STO story.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.