test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance 2/6/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Star Trek Online on PC will have maintenance this morning from 8:40am to 11:40am PT, to correct the issues with logging in. We'll keep you updated.

Comments

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Darn it - you just stoped my playing today completly...
    Edit:
    Ok, so not completly - it should be possible to sneak half a hour of playtime...
    Post edited by saber1973a on
  • yokosan13yokosan13 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »

lol >.< its 3 hours is not your whole life :joy:
  • haarddhaardd Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    thank you for being so quick to address this
    LTS4LIFE
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Well this changes my plans for the day...
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    There are people who can't play all day. Some people have to work for their money, so 3 hours might be all the time they have to play after a hard day before the next one...
    We want to keep the foundry.
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Aww man! I was just gonna log in and do my final day of the Anniversary Event. :s
    Oh well, back to FF14 for a few more hours.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    There are people who can't play all day. Some people have to work for their money, so 3 hours might be all the time they have to play after a hard day before the next one...

Better it's sorted asap before it happens again 3 hours is no time at all. That is only an estimation. It could be done quicker
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    LOL! Best laid plans..often goes awry. Sorry! TRIBBLE happens. :)

But there are players who can't use the game at all, who knows what all is causing that...we give up a bit of time (3 hours) so that others can get in.

Or so that they can fix some server thing so the whole works does not come crashing down.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    All joking aside, the hamsters got their money after the last government shutdown. Fortunately, I already had my STO birthday marks, so I still have to do the personal endeavers, although that will be late on UTC +1, if there is no extension.
    But what has to be done will be done, perhaps by a stupid coincidence the rubber banding is gone
  • dreamingravendreamingraven Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have been trying to log in for awhile, so personally glad they are fixing it.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I currently dont work but if i were i would have less than 2 hours a day. If they know and find a problem i would rather loose that 2 hours knowing they are fixing something than fight the game for 2 hours and accomplish nothing.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I exited out to be able to open my overflow bag since nothing else works when it won't open. That's when it hit me.

Still have to do the Terran ships Endeavor in the Badlands when it comes back up, then swap to my other acct so can do her Endeavors. Already got my trace farming done since I started that about three this morning when I woke and couldn't go back to sleep. So I do have my shiny new ship.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    eazzie wrote: »

Better it's sorted asap before it happens again 3 hours is no time at all. That is only an estimation. It could be done quicker

yea our longer its a eta lolz but who cares it happens when u play online games things as this is normaal. Its just so funny To watch how ppl do if sto is there life >.< can't stop laughing :smile::wink:
    edited February 2019
    echatty wrote: »
    I exited out to be able to open my overflow bag since nothing else works when it won't open. That's when it hit me.

Still have to do the Terran ships Endeavor in the Badlands when it comes back up, then swap to my other acct so can do her Endeavors. Already got my trace farming done since I started that about three this morning when I woke and couldn't go back to sleep. So I do have my shiny new ship.

lol i got the same but u got a command for that bro /lootcancel aka force to open loot bag ^.^
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    yokosan13 wrote: »

A huge chunk of a fruit fly's life! Poor fruit flies don't get much time to play STO!
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User

A huge chunk of a fruit fly's life! Poor fruit flies don't get much time to play STO!

LOL poor fruit fly. Good for Cryptic in addressing this in a expeditious manner. I wasn't even aware of this issue. Perhaps I'll take a nap or go see a movie, I am wanting to view 'They Shall Not Grow Old'.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User

true >.>
    jcsww wrote: »
    Will today's maintenance replace tomorrows maintenance cycle or will is this additional to tomorrows maintenance?

its not a normaal maintaince so ye maintaince still tommorow
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Its dead Jim
    bones372v321.jpg

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    This gives me a chance to have my Lord of the Rings Character do the Epic Questline in Moria, to unlock the Skirmishes there to be ready for tomorrow's 'Ill Omens' Skirmish Event.

Thanks ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    This gives me a chance to have my Lord of the Rings Character do the Epic Questline in Moria, to unlock the Skirmishes there to be ready for tomorrow's 'Ill Omens' Skirmish Event.

Thanks ;)

Good luck upon the questing! I played that LotR long LONG ago after it went F2P but never ventured into it significantly. Perhaps I should try it again. I'll at least research it a bit again. I even have an unopened CE in my closet. What I want is a good space mmo to tear me away from STO. I want it similar to STO in quality, or better, but without all the gambling mechanics.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Will today's maintenance replace tomorrows maintenance cycle or will is this additional to tomorrows maintenance?

its not a normaal maintaince so ye maintaince still tommorow

Yep as the thread title says emergency maintenance. Killy got into the server room.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    echatty wrote: »

lol i got the same but u got a command for that bro /lootcancel aka force to open loot bag ^.^

I forgot about that. Been up since around 2am, so brain was fuzzy lol.

Oh, and I'm female, FTR.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.