test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armor appearance...

waffels1waffels1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Earlier today I got the "Herald Tactical Combat Armor" and was able to modify my appearance into that. Just now I got the "Hirogen Enhanced Battle Armor" and it's not showing up in the drop down menu to modify my appearance into it at the tailor. Any suggestions on what could be the issue?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Answers

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Hirogen armor may have its own category, like Off Duty and MACO.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Hirogen armor appears in the "Uniform" category.

EDIT: Specifically, the top under "Jacket Tight" named "Hirogen Jumpsuit" and pants under "Pants Tight" named "Armor - Hirogen." It also comes with gloves, boots, chest gear, shoulder pads, wrist gauntlets and hip armor, each in their own slots, just look for "Hirogen" in all the part lists. The helmet is available in the head tab, by setting your head category to "Helmets and Wraps." It's a face-concealing one.

The components may be combined with other clothing items if you want.
  • Options
    waffels1waffels1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »

I found it but it's not showing the whole set. So far, I can just modify the helmet, gauntlets and bracers.I'm not seeing legs or chest or anything else I might be missing.
  • Options
    waffels1 wrote: »
    warpangel wrote: »

I found it but it's not showing the whole set. So far, I can just modify the helmet, gauntlets and bracers.I'm not seeing legs or chest or anything else I might be missing.
    Some of the other bits also only appear if your upper and lower category set to "Jacket Tight" and "Pants Tight." Also note that the lists are not in properly alphabetical order, you may have to scroll through the whole list to find them.

There are hirogen parts in slots upper, hands, wrist attach left/right, chest gear, shoulder pad dual, feet, lower, hips attach left/right. And the helmet in the head tab.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Here's one thing you can make them look like if you want:
    dch09ta-c1da7828-1a39-4850-8148-5c4dbb212f8d.png
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I just got the Iconian Resistance armor, but I can find no way to make it visible. If I select "Iconian Resistance Suit" in the tailor, the tailor defaults to Jem'Hadar armor. I can find no combination of Iconian anything that does not switch to Jem'Hadar, and then it's grayed out, so there are no other options. How then do I get the Iconian armor to show? do i need the entire ground set?
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    Generally you do need the whole set to unlock the armour as a visual option for all the rep sets.

It will be in the tailor but won't be usable until you unlock the whole set.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I just got the Iconian Resistance armor, but I can find no way to make it visible. If I select "Iconian Resistance Suit" in the tailor, the tailor defaults to Jem'Hadar armor. I can find no combination of Iconian anything that does not switch to Jem'Hadar, and then it's grayed out, so there are no other options. How then do I get the Iconian armor to show? do i need the entire ground set?
    Yeah, the Jem armor is weird. It's usable as part of several things that aren't it, and the game shows those categories, even though it's the only thing in those categories.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Thanks for the tips...now back to the rep store ^^ .
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    Yeah, the Jem armor is weird. It's usable as part of several things that aren't it, and the game shows those categories, even though it's the only thing in those categories.
    It won jackpot in Cryptic's category lottery. :D
This discussion has been closed.