test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't unlock the "Hold Torch" emote

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
I know, it's a minor thing, but I have ALL the other emotes that come with the Omega mission from Q except that one. Now, it turns out that ONE character on my account does have that emote. But the one trying to open the emote box does NOT have it, and it doesn't show as an option. Only the 25,000 whatever points.

Can someone fix this?

Comments

• feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    renata666 wrote: »
    I know, it's a minor thing, but I have ALL the other emotes that come with the Omega mission from Q except that one. Now, it turns out that ONE character on my account does have that emote. But the one trying to open the emote box does NOT have it, and it doesn't show as an option. Only the 25,000 whatever points.

Can someone fix this?

its a known issue, should've been addressed in the last patch but didnt worked actually, guess we will see a patch for that in the future ^^
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Good to know. I was happy to find out the emotes were account wide, but when I couldn't choose that last one, I was a little ticked off. Thanks for the info.
    felisean wrote: »
    renata666 wrote: »

Can someone fix this?

its a known issue, should've been addressed in the last patch but didnt worked actually, guess we will see a patch for that in the future ^^

• renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Okay, good news. They fixed the "Hold Torch" emote. Bad news, we're still having trouble logging in from time to time. You know, that little problem that was supposed to be fixed by an emergency maintenance shutdown a few days ago? :smiley: